Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You Decide

Ok, I know you all want to hear about the summer and I'll try to get that to you by this weekend, but I really want to get this off my chest. I don't know if you all know this, but when it comes to literature, I try to multitask, and I often fail at it. So, this is what I want YOU to do, fellow readers. I want you to decide what I should begin to write after I finish my current project: The Storekeeper.

Your choices are as follows:

Sci-fi Novel (Unnamed as of yet [See Announcements])

The Knight's Pursuit Sequel (No official name yet [See Announcements])

Love the Musical (A musical with an official name)

The Deception of Oncirea (A proposed script for Summer Explosion 2011 [see prior posts for basic Summer Explosion details])

With your help, this may be life-changing. With your help, I will be organized. With your help!.... I don't know; I was making up stuff. If I look in My Documents and find a story I did not list, I will immediately include that detail on here.

FYI This does not affect the outcome of the Floridian Gubernatiol Race. Put your vote in the comments. Thanks for your support.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I would like to read your present project when you finish and suggest you start on the musical.

Anonymous said...

I would want to read The Deception of Oncirea.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.