Monday, November 22, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Meets Super Smash Bros. Ep.4: The Search for the Proposed Enemy
















Before I get into legal issues, I probably should state that I do not own any of these franchises! Okay, time for episode 4 (ya never thought I'd get this far, did ya?):

“I think I saw it, too,” said Zelda. “I couldn’t tell what, or who, it was.”

Link groaned. Goofy walked over and asked Link, “What’s wrong?”

“I dunno,” Link groaned. “I feel like this world rests on my shoulders. That I need to save them. Those two over there formed an alliance with me that made sure nothing horrible would happen.” He stood up. “I guess I’m realizing now that I can’t do all alone. I guess the only way to truly save this world is with help from you five.”

Sora walked over. “You know, I was in a situation once where I had no physical weapon and my ally was drawn away. Donald and Goofy were with the Keyblade which fell in to Riku’s hands when he was being troubled with his darkness. But what got me through it was my heart, Link. My heart and my friends is what saved me. And through that same weapon- my heart- Riku came to his senses.”

“I see,” Link said. “Well, if we’re going to get out of the darkness, we need to search throughout this world for the Source.”

“Let’s go,” said Riku. “All eight of us.”

“Actually,” Zelda said. “I think we can enlist the help of a bounty hunter. She may be able to help.”

“Zelda, you think we should bring Samus?” Link asked.

“Well, we could always use a more projectile-based ally in case we need far-range attacks. Sorry, Lucas, but you’re still trying to master your psychic powers.”

“Yeah, I know,” Lucas answered to Zelda. “C’mon, let’s go get her and find the bad guy!”

The eight found Samus behind the wall and looked throughout the Smash World. They looked through the Halberd and encountered Meta Knight. Riku fought the anti-Kirby alone. His fast reflexes enabled him to block Meta Knight’s quick and sharp attacks, leaving Meta Knight defenseless as Riku kicked back the dark knight’s jagged sword. Riku held his Keyblade at Meta Knight’s eye level, and Meta Knight denied being the Source. Sora deduced that it made sense considering that no Heartless appeared. They left to explore the Lylat Cruise.

They learned that there was nothing evil and there was no Heartless in the Cruise, but the antagonistic Wolf would not let them leave easily. Donald and Goofy decided that they would fight the leader of Star Wolf together. Donald summoned various magics at the anthropoid canine, while Goofy reflected the various laser shots by the wolf. The quick wolf almost knocked Donald into the never ending space until Kairi decided to intervene and knocked Wolf out with her Keyblade and helped Donald up from the ledge he was clinging onto. Wolf also denied being the Source.

When they were about to investigate further, they received a call that Heartless were invading a castle nearby. “Perhaps the Source is attacking there,” Link suggested.

“We can’t lose this chance,” Zelda agreed. They headed off towards the attempted Castle Siege.

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.