Friday, November 26, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Meets Super Smash Bros.Ep. 8: The Final Battle




The Source was known to Zelda and Link. It was Ganondorf with his dark plated armor and his red beard and hair and green skin. “The game is nearly over. How about a twist ending?” He motioned with his hand and Heartless appeared. “Let’s see who gets the final spin.”

He punched at Riku who grabbed Ganondorf’s arm and twisted it, making the dark power fall. Samus shot Ganondorf with her arm gun and Lucas kept shocking Ganondorf.

“Kairi! Kairi, wake up!” Sora pleaded.

“We need to protect her, Sora,” said Zelda.

“I know,” Sora said. “C’mon Kairi. You got to help us out here by waking up. Don’t be a Rip Van Winkle here. Don’t go out on me again.”

It was hopeless. She might be out for another few hours. Sora would have to take matters in his own hands. He took out two Keyblades and his clothing turned white. He telepathically threw his Keyblades vanquishing Heartless. He ran towards Ganondorf, or the Source, and continued the same pattern until he connected his attacks with Ganondorf. Ganondorf moved back a little, but Sora did an uppercut, launching Ganon upwards. Sora jumped up and multiply hit him. Ganon fell with a thud. Sora reverted back to his normal form.

Ganondorf began laughing hysterically. “You think that I have been defeated. No; I will destroy you with my hidden Smash Ball.” Ganon unveiled a Smash Ball and stole its power. He soon morphed into a hideous beast. “Try to defeat me now!!!” he roared.



Beast Ganon swiped at them and hit them. They flew back. Sora climbed on Ganon’s hand and attacked his face. Riku threw his Keyblade at Ganon’s scar. Ganon screeched in pain and threw them down.

“It’s hopeless. I don’t know how to defeat him,” said Sora in disappointment.

“Sora, just find the Keyhole,” said Kairi. “I’ll help you.”

“Kairi?” Sora turned around and saw her. “Don’t do that again!”

“Let’s find the Keyhole,” said Kairi.

They tried to leave Hyrule, but the way out was blocked. “No,” said Sora.

“Sora, I’m sorry, but I have to do this,” Kairi apologized. She turned towards Ganon and said, “Ganon, you have to stop. I may look weak, but I can stop you. I will too.”

She threw her hand out and shot light into Ganon’s scar. He shrieked in extreme pain and reverted back to his original human(-ish) form and fell down. The Keyhole appeared behind where Ganon had fought. Sora lifted his Keyblade and sealed the Keyhole.

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.