Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boggy Creek

Forget about the sappy name that I used to announce this post in the last post. It was too far-fetched; too cheesy. Anyway, before I begin this shorter post, I strongly ask that you would vote in You Decide. I really have good ideas; I just don't know what order I would execute them in. Okay, without further ado... well, you know the rest.

In actuality, I've been posting out of order of chronology. This event happened after Seaworld, and before Busch Gardens. Anyway, we pulled in, put on sunscreen, and entered the gift shop for reservations. We looked at the baby gators/crocodiles/caimans (who knows what they were), and my brother purchased a necklace with a gator tooth. Finally, after several minutes, we got onto the airboat to check out some gators for a 1/2 hour. We had to put on headphones so we didn't go deaf because of the loudness of the airboat. So off we went.

So we saw some gators, and saw the driver especially tick off a momma gator. We saw a small amount of gators because it was still a bit early. It was a fun experience nonetheless. Tip: If you experience this attraction, KEEP THE HEADPHONES ON! My headphones were a little off, and my left ear was a bit pained. Warning: Because the attraction is water-based, there is a possibility who may get mildly wet, but not soaked like Splash Mountain. Be sure your camera (there are some excellent photo ops) is waterproof and can take awesome pictures despite speed. Your ride can get boring because there isn't always a gator at every bend.

Another highlight of this attraction in Kissimmee, Florida is that after your airboat ride, you have an opportunity to hold, feel, and touch a gator, and purchase this moment on camera for a mere approximate of US$15!

That's it for now. Soon, I will release the supplementary details of the summer (i.e. shopping). Well, see you then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that place.i want to go there again. i can not find my gator tooth necklace. i want to where it again.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.