Friday, November 19, 2010

Who Reads My Blog?

Well, I don't know if all of you care about this, but I've been looking at my "page views" today. And it turns out there are some people I wasn't even aware ever heard this blog. It turns out that most people who read my blog use Firefox, while some use Internet Explorer (very predictable, not surprising). But then I kept looking and some viewer(s) use Safari (not that surprised), but then one person uses the Opera browser! Who knew? However, Windows is the most viewed operating system for this blog.

But the thing that ueber surprised me was where people read my little blog: ranging from the US mostly, but some people like to read my blog in China, Germany (hopefully they liked my word usage; if not, the spelling at least), Denmark, Russia, and, my favorite (because it's the most surprising), Latvia!!! Perhaps that's where those commercial advertisers came from. Hmmm........



(If I offended you in some way or fashion by insulting your country, I am sorry and it was all unintentional.)

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.