Thursday, May 29, 2008

Phantom of the Keys: Behind the Scenes

Hey, welcome to the Behind the Scenes tour of Phantom of the Keys. Remember the newswoman, Diva Eata, she was originally the Phantom of the Keys in my first storyline that was in my head. I even made my Mr. Potato Head look like her. Kiana, David's sidekick, was originally named Silver. I changed the name because it would be too close to the Marvel character Silver Sable who also carries two swords around. Kiana is the name of my brother, BJ's, friend. The Phantom of the Keys is the name of one of the songs in my Piano Adventures piano books. It is in A minor. How did Mash get with Kiana and David at the end? Potato Peelers were going to push off the side of the Temple. But when the Phantom died, the Temple fell on the Peelers. But since Mash was outside the Temple, he climbed over the Ruins of the Temple and made it with Kiana and David. How can you relate this to Indiana Jones. David is Indy, Kiana is a brave Marion Ravenwood, and Mash is Marcus Brody. Phantom and the Potato Peelers are the Nazis. That's the behind the scenes tour. If you have any questions, please comment.

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.