Tuesday, May 27, 2008

THE BLOG REPORT

Hello, and my name is Adam J. Right now, I'm in the middle of writing a special story for the blog. Very few know what it's about.

This summer, the blog report will be down temporarily due to several activities.

On May 16, I performed a play called the Pirates of the I Don't Care- ibbean. Every one thought it was great. On May 22, I won Student of the Year award for awards night along with other awards. I also did a play that night.The play that happened that night was Donkey Tales: The Good Samaritan Rides to the Rescue and being succeeded on the same night, Donkey Tales: A Donkey Brings a Humble King.

On April 22, I won First Place in the school's Science Fair. I beat all the 4th-8th graders that participated.

On May 10, I did a renaissance concert with the rest of Children's Choir, Teen Choir, and Teen Troupe at the Ruth Eckerd Hall Main Stage.

On April 27, Children's Choir went to Epcot to sing.

On May 25, my cuz David J came back from China. And I played a special recital for him on Memorial Day.

Well, that wraps up the report.

So long!

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.