Thursday, August 2, 2007

On the Lot


Who's enjoying the Kingdom Hearts story? Let me tell you, it's gonna heat up soon. I will give you a sneak peek. Let's read.

"Welcome to Halloween Town!" says Sora. "With Donald's Magic we're in disguise and on the line."

"Hey, I'm disguised as a werewolf!" I say.

"Hello Sora, Donald, and Goofy." says Jack Skellington.

"Oogie Boogie is... back?!"

"It can't be!"

Next on the Kingdom Hearts post.

"I can't believe it!"

Halloween Town will live up to its name.

ROAR

Ghosts will play.

"Hee Hee"

And the rest will scare...

HAHHHH!

Don't miss the next Kingdom Hearts post. It's gonna get good.

BOO!

Coming Soon

applause

That sounds good. Now let's get to the subject of the post. ON THE LOT That's the name of the game. You can be a director, filmaker, screenwriter, anybody you can think of that involves movies. My favorite is the guy who made special feature 1 and 2. There are two judges that include Carrie Fisher from the STAR WARS Original Trilogy as Princess Leia. Don't miss On The Lot at 8 on FOX.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't really understand the plot of Kingdom Hearts, but I do enjoy reading your posts!

Adam Johnson said...

Oh, don't worry. This is based on a video game. But the Kingdom Hearts adventure I'm writing, it... doesn't really follow the plot it's supposed to follow.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.