Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kingdom Hearts :The Post Part III-The Battle


"OK Adam J." says Sora as he pulled me out of the Library. "Listen. King Mickey is gone. He sent us a letter and we're trying to find him. Again."

Then all of a sudden an oval of darkness came behind Sora. "Uh Sora." I said.

"Not now." said Sora.

"But Sora!"

"Not now!"

"LOOK BEHIND YOU!"

A hooded figure came out of the blur.

"ORGANIZATION XIII!" I said.

"But didn't we defeat them all in our last adventure?" says Sora.

"Hmmm..." we say.

Is it a villain or a friend?

Then all of a sudden, the figure blasts lightning at us.

"It's a villain." we said in a matter-of-fact tone.

We take out our weapons. Sora with the Keyblade. Goofy with the Knight's Shield. Donald with the Mage's Staff. And me with Sora's Dream Sword.

Our foe was a great fighter. But could four beat it? Sora and I had hit our foe and its hood went up. Who was it?

A... Skeleton.

"Woah!" Sora and I say together surprised.

"That darkness must be a portal to Halloween Town! Jack must be in trouble!" Sora said. But we aren't going nowhere far right now.

"Soon, you will all be dead for all eternity!" says the skeleton. The wind was picking up and the sky was turning to darkness. "There's nothing you can do to stop me!"

"Oh yeah? Take this!" I say to the skeleton.

SLASH!

"Ahhh!" says the skeleton. "Still you will not prevail! You will die!"

"OK guys, lets do our teamwork attack!" says Sora. "TRINITY!" He put the Keyblade up in the air and then planted it in the ground. A great light appeared and its rays attacked the skeleton.

"AHHHHH!" The skeleton was weak. This was our advantage. Goofy threw his shield at it. Donald used Firaga magic. And Sora and I finished him off.

"Let's go." said Sora.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW

Unknown said...

That comment was from me! Dad is using my computer and I didn't notice it had his name on here.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.