Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Beginning


Nobody but few people knew how the beginning of my blog looked like. Only people that created their blog on Blogger knew that it always looked the same, no matter what blog it was. And now, David from Dedication gave me 3 pictures to put on my blog, and they are all on here. He gave me the picture for Dedication. He gave me the picture from Friend Day. And, he gave the picture for this very post. Now let me cut to the chase which we were already at. The picture above is how my blog began. Thank you David for your pictures.... Never mind. I'll save what I was going to say for another day.

2 comments:

David said...

Ok. I guess we'll all just stand by...

Scott Johnson said...

I kind of feel like I am at the Garden of Eden...in the beginning...with Adam...

Too bad the original Adam didn't have a digital camera and blog. He would have had some interesting posts. Even without knowing about Kingdom Hearts.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.