Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stories to Come

Well, recently I've had some brainstorms and I've decided to release some of the names of the ideas. (Don't worry, a true post will be coming up soon; I'm still finishing the E3 equivalent of blogging. [Nerd joke])

First off, fans of my favorite story on this blog will enjoy that I am considering a Super Smash Bros. Meets Kingdom Hearts sequel.

Second idea: During a roadblock on the road (don't ask), I drew a character sketch. This sketch inspired an amazing, epic, explosive plot. This story is so epic that I will not reveal its true title, also because it is foreign and a major plot point in the story. So the only name I will give you is Codename: Anime Adventure.

While writing this post, I thought of an idea that retro story fans will enjoy: A true Spudd sequel story! In case you don't remember who the Spudds are, David Spudd was prominent in the Phantom of the Keys story. If you still don't remember, visit the archives on the left, click the 2008 arrow, click the following May arrow, and click new feature.

I'm writing some books right now, so perhaps I'll include some preview excerpts to entertain you. So please comment. I want to hear your hype over these stories, and if you have an idea, post in the comment box, and I'll try to make something of it in a new Novel Idea segment! So c'mon and let me know!

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.