Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days News


OK, I know none of you (at least I don't think none of you) have been awaiting this moment. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (pronounced Kingdom Hearts Three-Five-Eight Days over Two) has been rated! It turns out my guess was right. (to see guess look at archives: Kingdom Hearts: The New Game) OK, now I'll stop stalling with parentheses. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been rated by the ESRB, which I have noticed today.... I am very excited about this. I'm not kidding. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been rated by the ESRB.... Am I reminding anyone of Ryan Seacrest from American Idol (which um... Kris Allen won)? OK, enough fun facts. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS has been rated by the ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) for Fantasy Violence! Well, That's all Folks! Adios Muchachos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! The news I have been waiting for!

Adam Johnson said...

YAY! A comment!

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.