Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kingdom Hearts: The New Game

Hello Blog Readers. I've been on the computer lately and I've been reading about the new anticipated Kingdom Hearts game. ESRB has not rated this game yet, but I'll take a good guess
at the rating. But before I reveal the guess, I shall reveal the plot. Basically, it's about main protagonist Sora's "Nobody", Roxas (take out the X, unscramble, and what does that spell? ??? Looks familiar doesn't it?) on his life in Organization XIII (main antagonists in Kingdom Hearts II). Also in plot is newcomer is XIV member, Xion. More is known about her in KH 358/2 Days.

Have a guess on the rating yet? My guess:


What's yours? For more information on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, visit here.

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.