Monday, November 26, 2007

RC Update 2



Well, Uncle Scott. Say thank you or throw a party. Cause your dream has come true. I might go see Ms. Shiek Ra sometime. And no. Not when I'm 22. Probably when I'm eh... 12? I hope it's fun. Wanna know Ms. Shiek Ra's friend? Mr. K. Raken. Yep. I'm *gulp* goin' on these rides sometime. I'm ready to fight the MONSTERS. And the King and Queen of Monster Coasters... is Ms. Shiek Ra and Mr. K. Raken! I'm goin to the royal roller coaster monsters soon. So (*singing*) count your many blessings! Say them one by one. Count your many blessings and soon you'll be-- *WHAM!* OUCH! Okay, see you after la missiona.

3 comments:

Scott Johnson said...

I am not sure who Mr. K Raken is, but I am sure Ms. Sheik Ra is looking forward to your visit!

Adam Johnson said...

Mr K. Raken is THE KRAKEN (located at SeaWorld)

Adam Johnson said...

I don't know if you all will still read this post in the future or if this will just clutter up my inbox, but as a foreshadow before tomorrow, what I said in this post, I did EXACTLY this summer! What a coincidence!

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.