Saturday, November 24, 2007

Comics


Are you a collector? Do you want to collect, but don't know where to get any comics? Well, I got a good answer for you! Ever heard of Emerald City? Based on that famous city from The Wizard of Oz comes a store filled with comics, games, and toys. There's one at Enterprise. Go up from the Puppies Shop. Then keep going till you reach Everest U, then make a left. There's also one over at Lake Seminole Plaza. I've never to the one at Seminole before. Well, if you go to Emerald City, as they say, "Hope Your Wishes Come True!" Well, see you later! FLAME ON!

4 comments:

Scott Johnson said...

Hey, Adam - welcome back to the blogosphere! My spidey sense is telling me that we will be seeing more posts about collecting comic books.

When I was a kid I read Richie Rich, Sad Sack, The Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Superman, Sub-Mariner, Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Silver Surfer, Thor (God of Thunder), and a few others that I can't remember the names of. Have fun!

Adam Johnson said...

Guess what? I read Spider-Man! And i know about Thor. My friend has a game and Thor is in it. And how old were you when you read those comics?

Scott Johnson said...

I'm guessing I was around 10 years old when I was into comic books.

You can get stacks of them fairly cheaply now on eBay - that's the way Dave Ramsey recommends buying comics.

Adam Johnson said...

Ben reads comics too. He mostly reads Loony Tunes published by... DC Comics. Not my favorite. One of Marvel's biggest competition. Well, I'll tell you one thing! 1. I'm on Marvel's team

and

2. Loony Tunes is a funny comic!

Oh, was that two? Whoops. Heh Heh.

See ya!

PS Read my new post(s) *GASP!* 2! I'M BACK IN THE BLOGOSPHERE!!!!!!
HOORAY!

Happily,
Adam

WOO-HOO!

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.