Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Spongebob Squarepants Post (starring Gary the Snail)


Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Special on the BLOG report. I'm here with Gary the Snail on via satelite. Let's hear what he has to say.

Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow. Meow Meow Meow Meow Hiss Hiss. Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow. Meow Meow Meow. Meow Meoww Meow. Meow Meow. Meow Meow Meow.

Thank you Gary. And for those of you who cannot speak Snail which would be most of you, here's what he said.


Hello, my name is Gary. I will talk about my friend Spongebob Squarepants and his movie. Once I was under control of Plankton. While under his control I kept saying Meow Plankton. My master Spongebob is very good to me, except the time he took the Dirty Bubble challenge (as seen in the Episode Where's Gary?). I like cookies. I love reading and making poetry. That is all. Back to you.

That's all the time we have so that's a wrap. Do you have anything to say Gary? Meow. Go ahead and say it. Meow (I) Meow (love) Meow (you) Meow! (Bikini Bottom!)

T-Th- That's all folks!

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.