Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kingdom Hearts: The Post Part 1

The Heartless



Goofy Sora Donald Duck


The Power Of The Keyblade can unlock ANY KEYHOLE! It can destroy any enemy that gets in its way. Join Sora, Donald, and Goofy on the adventure of a lifetime. Facing drama, pain, and death. (Death has not yet happened, although Goofy got hit by a boulder, he recovered. But as the adventure comes to a closing, Death may happen soon.) Fighting the Heartless and the Sinister Organization XIII! What will happen in the end? Will Sora live? Will the darkness be destroyed once and for all? The BLOG Report is coming right at 'cha!

5 4 3 2 1. ON AIR

APPLAUSE

Hello, welcome to the BLOG report! And I'm your host Adam J. Today we will be interviewing Sora, Donald, and Goofy! "Excuse Me Sir!" Yes. "We couldn't understand what Donald was saying so we can't interview him." My, my, my. TOO BAD! The show must go on! Don't worry I'll translate. Let's bring out Sora! APPLAUSE

Looking snazzy Sora! "Thanks." How was it like when you first met the Heartless? "Well, I'd been having daydreams about them and once I dreamed I got swallowed by one. In Jiminy's Journal, it says it's name is Darkside. But when I saw it for real for the first time... not just Darkside, but the Heartless, I was like 'WOW! Is this really happening?'" Now I've heard something else happened that night, would you like to tell us? "Well, I got to my friend Riku and the ground was turning into darkness. When I opened my eyes, Riku was gone and had the Keyblade." s-WING! Oooooh, It's Shiny! "Anyway, my friends and I had found this cave. Well, when I got to the cave trying to find Kairi, there was a door!" Dun-Dun-Duunnnnnn!
When I opened the door, Kairi was there. Duh-Duh-Duh. "And there was another door in front of her!" Duh-Duh-Duh. "Could you stop that!" Duh-Duh- Oh. "Anyway-" .... .... What Happened? "The Heartless! They took the studio audience!" Well, the people online are still here, you can tell them the- "Thanks," SPLAT! "We don't have much time so let's cut to the chase. The Organization XIII is defeated, but evil and Darkness still lurk about. Not even the strong power of the Keyblade can defeat them all." Well, you got me, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Rox- "DON'T TELL THEM HIS NAME!" -and the readers at home. "I am so doomed."

To be continued...

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.