Sunday, December 19, 2010

The PRIME Paragraphs: Behind the Scenes

I've received word that the preceding post has confused many. Allow me to explain myself:

The PRIME paragraphs were paragraphs I invented on SpellingCity.com. They happened to relate (okay, I made them relate), and I made a loose trilogy. The trilogy has NO depth. I posted it on here because I had no time to write a novel. Hahaha. The PRIME paragraphs are about a society set for world peace. The paragraphs are just events related to the group rather than a straight story as of now. The plot in the trilogy is this: Guy gathers CIA members to start world peace, takes a poll, gets confused about an idea, an unrecorded idea is executed and fails, thus leading the Prime Leader to shut down the society. The premise and the final say are just fictional made by yours truly. I hope that cleared things up. Happy Reading!

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.