Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Back!

OK, guys. I hope you've been waiting for this, because I sure have. That's right. It's........the READER'S CHOICE AWARDS II. After a dreaded show in '08, it is back by popular demand (not saying from who though). Same rules apply as last year. Well, more simpler. I'll give an example in comments box. It is going to be drastically condensed as there is only one contest. There will be no vote and all ideas will be judged by Yours Truly (Adam J). Well, happy thinkin'!

P.S. 4 15 28 5 13 5 13 2 5 28 23 8 1 20 today is. (It's a code)

2 comments:

1 said...

More Blog Theater.

Adam Johnson said...

The above is an example that I talked about. This'll be much easier than '08 (I hope). BTW: APRIL FOOLS! :-) Enjoy the rest of your Spring Break! If you want to do an idea, be my guest.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.