Thursday, April 1, 2010

For Real, this is NOT an April Fools Joke.

I just checked my e-mail after that little joke earlier. I looked and saw I had spam. For some reason I enjoy getting spam. Probably because I like to see the dumb tricks they try to pull on me. Anyway, apparently I got an email from my cousin Karen. And I've got a lot from her... in SPAM! Now, I NEVER open spam (well, except that one time I first got my email, but it was from Mom!). I just look at the first part of the email that they show as a subtitle after the title of the email. This email happened to be titled "Hi." And the subtitle read this: "I just finished my Christmas shopping. Do you have any plans for your summer shopping? Here..." Seems a bit ridiculous to say you finished Christmas shopping in the Spring and then ask about summer shopping? SPEEDY DELETION!!!!!!! Earlier in March, I got an email from "her" saying: "How are you doing these days, friends? I just bought a new pair of high heels." First mistake: Send it to the rest of the family to be believable. Second mistake: You talked in repetitive, full, simple sentences. Third mistake: You talked to a boy about high heels! Fourth mistake: GET YOUR SEASONS RIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!! That's all. I thought you might like this subject Uncle Scott. Wise Words: ALL SPAM IS BAD!!! NEVER OPEN IT AND NEVER BE IGNORANT.

1 comment:

Scott Johnson said...

Actually I kind of like this Spam: http://tinyurl.com/ybja8z2

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.