Friday, July 29, 2011

I Need Your Help!


I need your help! I've finished planning the skeleton of a new story. However, what I need a lot of, I don't know too much about. What I need you to do is come up with some vampires, new and old, and say who they are, what they're from, and if they're the antagonist (bad guy) or protagonist (good guy) in their movie/book in the comments box. For example, the "good guys" would be New Age Vamps, such as Edward (Twilight) and Darren Shan (The Vampire's Assistant) and the bad guys would be like Dracula (Dracula) and Count Orlek (Nosferatu). However, for the hugeness of the story, I can't use four vampires if there's going to be a huge "war" between the New Age Vamps and Dracula's Army. In case you're wondering what this is for, here's the poster:

So use your knowledge. And in advance, thank you for your help.

No comments:

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.