Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What Else Could Go Wrong????

(While I've been wanting a subject for a post, this is isn't exactly what I was hoping for, but I'll go with it!)

Let's see what happened today:

  • Friend persists that I reveal whether I like her (in that way), which was quite humorous to see how badly people want to know something. However, I feel my deadline for the answer is coming soon! (worry face)
  • Normal day at school- I aced a quiz and got stuff done and learned, etc....
  • It was cold.
  • Finished homework.
  • I ate dinner (Lean Cuisine Margherita Pizza) and my palate expander/herptz (or however you spell it) appliance breaks and had to eat soup (which, hate to tell you soup lovers, I am not a huge fan of [I need to find my fav soup still.....]) and survived with applesauce, etc....
I honestly don't know what could be worse. Hopefully I get that think fixed. :( We'll see.

2 comments:

Scott Johnson said...

How is this all bad stuff? A girl likes you, you aced a quiz, you learned some things, you finished your homework...sounds like a pretty good day to me!

Adam Johnson said...

Did you not read the last point?!?

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.