Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

Well, the election day is over, so I thought I would tell you a strange dream I had that intermingles with this.

On Halloween night, I had a strange dream that it was Wednesday, and the election results were revealed. The names of all the appointed candidates were revealed, but the only two I remember were the following:

Rick Scott became Gov. Rick Scott

Gov. Charlie Crist became Sen. Charlie Crist.

Again, Recollection: A Series That Recalls Summer 2010 with an Overly Sappy Name will be premiering in the very near future (no lie). I just thought this would be an interesting post. And now, I will leave the readers to a political debate in the comments box. Proceed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny Adam(aka piano man).

Scott said...

Senator Charlie Crist? That's not a dream, it's a nightmare!

Adam Johnson said...

I've heard. But now it's Sen. Marco Rubio. So now you can rest in peace.

Adam Johnson said...

However, the "nightmare" (as stated before) had some truth to it. Rick Scott is now Gov. Rick Scott after the closest gubernatorial race Florida has ever seen. If you are law enforcement, don't be afraid: If he said he was going to get rid of government jobs, then does that mean he's going to get rid of his job- being a major job in the government?

I believe you can assume you are safe.

We will see if Gov. Rick Scott will be one of the greatest governers Florida has ever seen, mediocre, or the worst.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.