Monday, June 14, 2010

Annoucements

Here's another little variety post that you seldom see on Adam's (aka Pianoman's) blog.

First bit of news: As vacation is coming to a close, I'll be presenting a new multi-part series coming soon. Because some things will require more detail than others, I have NO IDEA how long this will last!!!!!!! I hope you'll enjoy it when it begins (I also have no idea when)!

Second bit of news: I am working on two books simultaneously right now. One is a science fiction novel (I don't want to give away too much away as of yet). The other book is actually a sequel to one of my short stories The Knight's Pursuit. It is like Morte d'Arthur in the way of its setting, but the similarities end there as of now. Both books are untitled. More information will be released.

I think that's all for now! Hope to hear from you readers in the comments!

2 comments:

Scott Johnson said...

Here we are in the comments!

Unknown said...

Well...is there ever going to be an update or do I have to take over your blog to update everyone!!!

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.