Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Sword and The King


Day 1 of The Sword and The King (Summer Explosion) ((VBS)) was excellent! Here's The Plot: "My son has been kidnapped. My kingdom is under attack. I need your help to save my son and my kingdom."

Renato

Meanwhile, in the year 2007, three siblings, Jess, Jamie, and name unknown to me, are at a museum with their parents for History. Jess finds a letter written by a king to his son, but was never delivered. There was also a sword there and only the king and his descendents could wield it. Mr. Name Unknown starts mocking what the letter said about the sword. He tries to pick it up, but he can't. He tries to let go, but he can't. Jess and Jamie try to get his hands of the sword but then... they're in year 1507.

Summer Explosion is AWESOME!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, Adam...are you enjoying Summer Explosion or not?

Unknown said...

WOW...sounds like you are having lots of fun and it was only day 1. Can't wait to see it for myself!

Adam Johnson said...

Can't wait to see it for your self? What do you mean?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... sounds like fun Adam. You'll have to keep us updated on the plot developments of the story of the king and his son!

Unknown said...

I am planning on hanging out there Thursday!

Unknown said...

Loved it! It was very good. Wish I was your age and could go to VBS.

A blog (formerly) dedicated to film: reviews, news, and everything in between.